DIPLOMA IN OIL AND GAS ENGINEERING (6 MONTHS)
Examinations are CONDUCTED IN OFFLINE METHODS
• Specific examinations
• All General Examination will be Subjective Examinations.
• Specific Examinations are Subjective Exams based on a given reference specific Codes which will be allowed to refer during the examination time.
• Practical Examinations are held in suitable specimens and record in the respective reports.
• Viva is conducted as a part of practical examination
• Onsite Case study submission is a major part of the examination.
Certificates of QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER (QC),IADC (International Association of Drilling Contractors), SIX METHODS IN NDTand OIL & GAS ENGINEERING will be awarded to candidates by the authorized certification body ASNT (American Society for Non Destructive Testing) & STED (Scientific Technical Education Department, Govt Of Kerala).
Graduates may find employment asInspectors in Offshore and Onshore, Refineries and Drilling Related Operations etc.
This course is designed for candidates who intend to enter or enhance their career prospects in the Oil or Natural Gas industries. This course provides the candidates with an in-depth knowledge both theoretically and practically starting from the upstream level to the downstream level which equips them with a greater understanding the various processes involve in the Oil & Gas sector.
Whom Should Attend the Course?
B.Tech Mechanical graduates, Diploma in Mechanical, Degree & Experienced Candidates who needs certification in this field.